1. Multiply the top numbers (the numerators).
2. Multiply the bottom numbers (the denominators).3. Simplify the fraction if needed.
See more about multiplication
Practice multiplying fractions
To divide fractions, follow these rules:
1. Turn the second fraction (the one you want to divide by) upside-down (this is now a reciprocal).
2. Multiply the first fraction by that reciprocal
3. Simplify the fraction (if needed)
See more about division
Practice dividing fractions by fractions.
Play the contest you always do by clicking here.